Properties overseas - Egypt
N 31345 Contact information: +7 (926) 236-7037, +7 903 7967498
Object:
     Oasis Marina
Price:
     20.046K USD 
Area:
     32 sq.m. 
Region:
     Egypt, Hurghada
Address:
     El Ahyaa
Description:
     Oasis Marina is located in the fast developing Al Ahyaa district to the north of Hurghada, just 3km from the luxury resort of El Gouna, famed for its lagoons, marina and PGA Championship golf course.
     The centre of Hurghada with its wide variety of shops, clubs and nightlife, is a little over 15 minutes away by taxi, as is Hurghada International Airport.
     
     This frontline beach development is in a newly zoned area in front of a promenade which stretches around the bay, allowing visitors to stroll along the beach for miles, enjoying the view.
     
     Facilities & Benefits:
     • Frontline property with access to own private beach
     • Beach front and sea view for over 70% of apartments
     • Large, heated swimming pools with children's sections
     • Large communal roofs with breathtaking sea views
     • 10 year construction apartment warranty
     • All properties are completed to European standards
     • Ten minutes from the PGA Championship golf course in El Gouna
     • Main reception area offering hotel style service
     • Health club plus beauty and gym sections
     • Diving and Aqua centers including kite surfing
     • Four restaurants offering a variety of cuisines
     • Various shops including mini market, pharmacy, cafe bar with Internet business center
     • Laundry service which also offers rental changeovers
     • Pickup service including airport collections
     • Sight-seeing tour operator
     • Key handling rental management service
     • Satellite and telephone points plus air conditioning units and fitted kitchens pre-installed
     • Management fee guaranteed capped for 3 years
     • Full post service maintenance and repair service
     • Manned 24-hour gated security
     • Annual maintenance fee of GBP800/year
     
     Prices.
     
     Oasis Marina has a wide range of pricing and payment options so everyone is sure to find a plan that is right for their own personal circumstances.
     
     Standard finishing.
     
     Below are the standard prices for a regular finished apartment without furniture, but including air conditioning and fitted kitchens.
     
     Buyers who are able to pay for the apartment outright within a period of eight weeks from contract can obtain a 25% discount from these prices.
     
     Buyers who are able to pay for the apartment outright within a period of thirty weeks from contract can obtain a 20% discount from these prices.
     Studios 32 – 69 m2 from 33410 – 68620 EUR
     1 bedroom apartments 45 – 82 m2 from 45410 – 76500 EUR
     2 bedroom apartments 90 – 100 m2 from 82300 – 90050 EUR
     
     Complete Turnkey Solution.
     
     Apartments at Ocean Marina can also be supplied on a full turnkey basis complete with full furniture - all you need to move in the same day!
     
     As is the case with the standard finishing solution, cash buyers can benefit from some large discounts:
     
     Buyers who are able to pay for the apartment outright within a period of eight weeks from contract can obtain a 25% discount from these prices.
     
     Buyers who are able to pay for the apartment outright within a period of thirty weeks from contract can obtain a 20% discount from these prices.
     Studios 32 – 69 m2 from 44070 – 81930 EUR
     1 bedroom apartments 45 – 82 m2 from 56120 – 91600 EUR
     2 bedroom apartments 90 – 100 m2 from 97730 – 105460 EUR
     
     Payment Over Five Years Using Interest Free Developer Financing.
     
     Non cash buyers who would like to pay for their units over a longer time period can take advantage of Oasis Marina's generous developer backed financing scheme. Under this scheme, purchasers need pay only 60% of the price of the unit over the course of the build, with the remaining 40% payable over the following five years with interest free financing.
     
     Basically this means that you just need to pay 8% per annum for five years in order to complete the purchase - exactly the same as getting a mortgage from the bank, apart from payments are completely free of interest.
     
     The Developer Financing deal is available on units with Standard or Turnkey finishing. The figures below represents just the 60% of the total price of the unit that clients need to pay over the course of the build on units with Standard finishing. If you would like to use Developer Financing on a Turnkey unit, the amounts payable over the course of the build are as below for Guaranteed Rental Scheme units.
     Studios 32 – 69 m2 from 20046 – 41172 EUR
     1 bedroom apartments 45 – 82 m2 from 27246 – 45900 EUR
     2 bedroom apartments 90 – 100 m2 from 49380 – 54030 EUR
     
     Discounted Prices from Guaranteed Rental Scheme.
     
     Buyers of complete turnkey solution apartments can benefit from an innovative payment structure whereby they pay only 60% of the price of the apartment over the period of the build, with the remaining 40% being paid over a period of five years through entering into the developer's Guaranteed Rental Scheme, which offers an 8% return each year on the price of the turnkey units.
     
     Buyers taking advantage of this scheme get a generous 12 weeks of personal usage per year.
     
     Below are the cash prices that are payable, representing 60% of the regular price for the turnkey apartments:
     Studios 32 – 69 m2 from 26442 – 49158 EUR
     1 bedroom apartments 45 – 82 m2 from 33672 – 54960 EUR
     2 bedroom apartments 90 – 100 m2 from 58638 – 63276 EUR
     
     For full details of when the payments are due under each variation of the pricing scheme, please refer to the Payment Schedule.
     
     Completion.
     
     Construction on Oasis Marina started in July 2008. Completion of Phase One is scheduled for December 2009. The entire resort is scheduled for completion in December 2010.
     
     Payment Schedule.
     
     As has been explained on the Prices section of the site, there are many different payment options for buyers of apartments at Oasis Marina. Here are the payment plans for each of the variations:
     
     Regular Payment Plan
     
     This applies to units that are bought with standard finishing or as a complete turnkey solution:
     • 20% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
     • 20% within 8 weeks of signing the contract.
     • 60% upon completion.
     25% Discount Option
     
     To obtain a 25% discount on either the standard finishing or complete turnkey solution prices, buyers would need to make the following payments:
     • 20% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
     • 80% within 8 weeks of signing the contract.
     20% Discount Option
     
     To obtain a 20% discount on either the standard finishing or complete turnkey solution prices, buyers would need to make the following payments:
     • 20% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
     • 50% within 8 weeks of signing the contract.
     • 30% within 30 weeks of signing the contract.
     Interest-Free Five Year Developer Financing Option
     
     Under this option, buyers are required to pay only 60% of the total value of the unit over the course of the build. The remaining 40% is payable over a period of five years through interest-free developer backed financing.
     
     The payment schedule for this option is as follows:
     • 20% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
     • 20% within 8 weeks of signing the contract.
     • 20% upon delivery.
     • Twenty quarterly payments of 2% (40% over five years, interest free)
     Guaranteed Rental Option
     
     Perhaps the most interesting option, and one that is unique to Oasis Marina, is the Guaranteed Rental Option. This is only available on full turnkey packages.
     
     Under this system, buyers pay only 60% of the price of the property in cash. The remaining 40% is paid by the developer through renting out the property for 40 weeks per year for a period of five years. The remaining 12 weeks per year are available for use by purchasers.
     
     The payment schedule for this option is as follows:
     • 20% reservation fee (fully refundable up to 30 days from reservation)
     • 20% within 8 weeks of signing the contract.
     • 20% upon delivery.
     • 40% covered by rental income for the following five years
Photo





Map







This website uses JavaScript, unfortunately your browser doesn't support them.